Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Day

"Is that what you want, Love?"
I whisper in your ear,
As you bury yourself deep inside me,
Your body riding mine
forward
and you hold there
as my legs wrap around you,
I smile and continue
as I feel your fullness
inside of me and I squeeze,
holding you in my molten cave,
"for me to tell you...?"
I continue,
"brushing aside the details
and frustrations
of a video call placed
and dropped
as his cock flashed
upright, erect and ready
on the screen before me?"
you are nibbling on my neck
tingles running over my body
awakening my senses
as your body clenches
and relaxes as you slide inside me.
I gasp.
Oh,so deep
I moan
the ache inside
as you press into me
too far
not far enough,
oh, YES!
"The story?
Oh right!"
So, he flashed on the screen
and I smiled
and shook my head,
as technology was having it's fun
ready to please
but for the technical difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment