Friday, July 8, 2011

Bask In Need

Dance with me as I glide
From hip movement welling inside
Glide my hands over your skin
A gentle touch, where it begins
Touch your shoulder, smooth and soft,
A whispered breath your hair aloft,
My lips upon the nape of your neck,
Close your eyes, you won't regret,
Come with me, come for a ride,
I tease your breasts, stroke the underside
Flick my thumb over the peak,
Gentle tweak and suckling, seek
I feel you moving, pulse with need,
A kiss of lips, parted and asking,
A dip of the tongue, sweeping, relaxing,
Give in, quiet the mind of thoughts,
Part yourself, you're mine, you're caught
Let me show you to the peak,
Where earth meets sky, the forces meet,
Where all make sense, the mind falls silent,
Climax, restraint, we are reliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment