Sunday, April 25, 2010

The purpose for my diairies

Welcome, my name is Lala. I am happily married to my best lover and friend and with his permission I am free to explore my limits. I thank him for this as often as possible and he is as grateful as I am. I find myself a spiritual person knowing that to give pleasure to another is one of the greatest gifts we can give be it through deed or words. My greatest fascination in this world is sex and relationships, in every aspect from the atomic level, the psychological to the euphoric. I celebrate every aspect of sexual exploration as I journey into each fetish and fantasy through the actions of those with whom I have the pleasure to share my time.



For those of you who care to understand the life's lessons this playtime has afforded me I urge you to please check out my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment